B2B Acquisition Marketing Intern
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Our business-specific, internship program encourages students to put their knowledge into practice while they develop additional skills through experiential learning, team building events and structured feedback sessions. Our goal is to provide today’s talent with the training, exposure and motivation needed to grow into the leaders of tomorrow.
The B2B Marketing Acquisition Intern’s primary focus is to aid Plan Managers and Director for all B2B Acquisition projects and campaigns. This intern will assist in the day to day project execution of campaigns, projects and programs assigned; aide in planning, development, execution and ongoing management of all mass marketing, direct, and digital initiatives; and integrate all mass marketing, direct, and digital initiatives into overall annual marketing plan.
- Compile and update all necessary legal disclaimers
- Manage campaign and product launch roadmaps
- Traffic campaign assets for mass and digital tactics
- Responsible for overall project management and day-to-day execution of marketing projects
- Support Plan Managers and Director on key marketing deliverables
- Ensure that creative is in alignment with branding guidelines, communication policies, graphic standards and quality control
- Organize all creative assets in M&A and SharePoint drives
- Complete weekly status report of activity and ensure all components of a project are filed to M&A S Drive (for future reference)
- Assist on special projects, as required
- Serve as back up for Plan Managers
- Monitor competitive activity
- Completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree between December 2019 and June 2020 with preferred concentrations in Marketing or related field
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to perform simultaneous tasks at a high level of effectiveness
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- An organizationally savvy and perceptive person who is alert to internal politics and forges strong relationships within organization
- Extremely detailed-oriented and organized
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to react and adapt to fast-changing business environment
- Ability to develop and maintain budgets and timelines
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.