Web Content Strategist
- Full Time
Position: Web Content Strategist
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: March 2019
Rate: Up to $85,000 / DOE
Our trade associations client is looking for Full Time Web Content Strategist to join their team.
Web Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute web strategy
- Definition of content model and information architecture
- Create a metadata and tagging strategy
- Publish and manage web content
- Tell stories through strong editorial content
- Report and present to stakeholders and staff on web metrics/analytics and results
Web Content Strategist Requirements:
- 5+ of experience in content or web management
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, content strategy, UX or English.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Crazy Egg
- Familiarity with editorial style guides preferably AP Style
- Familiarity with Kentico CMS, Netforum AMS preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.