Graphic Design Spec
- Full Time
The Graphic Design Specialist supports the design team and is responsible for reworks and creative elements which reflect the client’s monthly digital marketing campaign goals. This position requires the ability to interpret direction and feedback resulting in final integrated designs with strong visual impact.
- Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of design assets and design prototypes, modifying existing work where needed.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Effectively designs in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format.
- Posseses creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Possesses solid understanding of design and user experience, leverage data where possible to ensure maximizing usability.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment
- Experience with a wide variety of operational and process related functionality including but not limited to design, front-end development and compliance standards
- Fundamental understanding of design principles, with strong knowledge of typography and image composition
- In-depth knowledge Adobe Creative Suite.
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
- Peer Relationships
- Action Oriented
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred or 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.