- Full Time
Who We Are:
Big Drop, Inc. is a premier, agency that takes pride in delivering innovative, digital experiences that make an impact. Since 2010, we’ve proudly partnered with startups, SMB’s, Fortune 500 companies and everyone in between to unlock value through creativity, technology, and business-minded thinking.
We’re thinkers and innovators who are determined to re-imagine the way we do digital. We challenge the status quo.
We’re looking for pioneers, doers, thinkers who value perfection and cutting-edge digital marketing solutions as much as we do.
Who You Are:
A motivated search engine marketing manager looking to join a fast-growing, thriving team of digital & search professionals
Someone who challenges us as much as we challenge you. Someone who pushes the envelope with new ideas for clients and our team.
Entrepreneurial - it’s not just a buzz word for us. It’s who we are. You look for opportunities and drive strategies, but keep your eyes on the data. You own the work. It doesn’t own you.
Collaborative - We have an amazing team and our new Digital Marketing Manager will work across clients and teams.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Create, implement, track, analyze & optimize paid search campaigns in Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo! & other search engines and bid management platforms (DoubleClick)
- Manage all aspects of a client’s search campaign, including research & planning, strategy, implementation, monitoring, optimizing, analysis & reporting
- Generate reports for clients and recognize data trends and troubleshoot data anomalies
- Communicate to clients and stakeholders effectively and confidently, on account status and performance metrics
- Provide consistent support to director level employees and help with forecasting and new business opportunities
- Develop successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management to hit target KPIs and metrics
- Lead search marketing strategy on accounts to help create successful search marketing campaigns
- Continuously test and optimize key metrics that exceed business objectives
- Minimum of 2 years experience directly related to Search Engine Marketing
- Excellent track record of successfully executing and managing paid search campaigns
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude including advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal & verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly & effectively in person and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to scale paid search campaigns while maintaining CPA benchmarks
- Experience presenting complex data points in a simplified, creative way
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a fast-growing team
- Ongoing training for advancement
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
Big Drop Inc. offers our team members an array of benefits and perks birthday celebrations and on-site yoga to company outings and a great work from home policy. We reward our amazing team with great compensation, too.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
Apply for SEM Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly