Senior Marketing Performance Analyst
- Full Time
We’re growing! H&L Partners is looking for a Senior Marketing Performance Analyst to join our Oakland office. The Analyst will acquire, clean, and structure data from multiple sources, including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, ad servers, and internal databases, and will analyze data to discover and interpret trends, patterns, and relationships. The Analyst will monitor active campaigns and evaluate our marketing performance and identify opportunities. Working with media analytics and account service teams, the Analyst will help us ensure data quality and will present data in a way that makes it easy for us to communicate to different groups. The Analyst will also help the teams with ad hoc data requests.
- Autonomously gather data and analyze it to inform answers to the defined hypotheses
- Develop dashboards in Tableau and present findings to clients and other stakeholders
- Develop insights or suggestions that make initiatives more efficient and effective, and present the findings to clients
- Assist in tagging and other analytics/operations processes
- Provide reporting on campaign and web analytics
- Clean data for analysis
- Present findings in a synthesized manner with highly organized data to back up your findings
- Partner with media planners to measure outcomes of executed tests, along with the effectiveness of our recommendations for improvement
- Keep up to date on marketing best practices and trends affecting the analytics and digital marketing space
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 2+ years in marketing analytics, or an Associate’s degree, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Flashtalking, Sizmek, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick, DSPs, Google Cloud Platform, Tableau, BI, and other data visualization tools
- Passion for data and for finding unique truths hidden in the sea of numbers
- Solid technical skills in SQL, advanced Excel, BI, and Tableau
- Thirst for continual learning or marketing and data visualization
- Strong multitasker who can prioritize and manage several projects at one time
- Extensive hands-on experience in testing and optimizing direct-response campaigns
- Detail-oriented, with an eye for accuracy
- Strong logical thinking skills. Ability to think creatively in order to envision relationships between data.
- Desire to learn about measurement, KPIs, and the relationship between data and marketing
- Must be a reliable resource, as well as self-motivated and highly organized given the amount of coordination needed between internal teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Can see the bigger picture and understands how his or her work plays a role in H&L’s success.
- Is able to navigate Google Ads and Google Analytics efficiently.
- Has experience with sales data and advertising campaign metrics.
- Has marketing data experience that will increase sales ROI.
- Has experience working on campaigns and with media data, DoubleClick, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Will thrive in a performance media advertising environment.
- Has outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to present results of complex analyses.