Search Marketing Associate
- Full Time
Position: Search Marketing Associate
Location: Bethesda/Chevy Chase, MD
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: Up to $25/hr DOE
A client in Bethesda, MD is looking for a freelance to full-time Search Marketing Associate.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Work on improving paid search advertising performance through new initiatives and promotional activities.
- This person will also work on affiliate marketing, and marketing projects to improve website conversion.
- Responsible for SEO and weekly reviews of site issues/errors and creating metadata recommendations for onsite optimization.
- Assist with monitoring all paid search activities and be the liaison with paid search agency as needed on beta tests, new initiatives involving product feeds, etc.
- Develop and submit promotion activity worksheet to the agency every month to ensure promotions are advertised across all paid search channels in each state/DMA.
- Perform keyword research, monitor and evaluate results across search channels
- Determine priorities for onsite metadata optimizations and develop a monthly SEO optimization action plan.
- Determine content opportunities based on keyword search trends
- Develop content strategy/plan for effective SEO for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in a business-to-consumer organization or advertising agency.
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in a marketing related field.
- Experience in paid search and/or search engine optimization (SEO) preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.