- Full Time
Position: Content Manager/Strategist
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $30/hr DOE
A client in Silver Spring, MD is looking for a freelance Content Manager/Strategist to help their team ONSITE to cover a maternity leave.
- Conceive, manage and publish page-view and digital content.
- Must have a deep understanding of the overall digital landscape as well as specific online platforms.
- Build out an editorial strategy for the content creation team
- Work hand in hand with linear and ad sales partners to create both standalone and convergent saleable packages.
- Excellent writing and brainstorming skills are essential
- Able to meet tight daily and weekly deadlines.
- The goal of this role is to expand content creation and traffic across, increase audience (including newsletter creation) and fan awareness, drive tune-in through viral marketing and communications activities and deliver high-levels of traffic.
- Manage 1 direct report.
- 3-5 years of digital experience
- 2-3 years of managerial experience preferred
- Working knowledge of website content management systems and analytic platforms
- A keen strategic leaning but also possess a creative flair
- Ability to manage and collaborate across departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.