- Full Time
The Digital Campaign Specialist (DCS) reports to the Digital Sales Manager (DSM) and will be a part of the Digital Strategy and Fulfillment team at Cox Media Group Long Island. The primary responsibility of the DCS includes the planning, execution (daily monitoring/optimization) and reporting of both owned and operated (O&O) and non-owned and operated (non O&O) digital campaign elements, including but not limited to SEM, SEO, web design, display banners, and social media. This role also requires in-depth knowledge of digital marketing components in order to effectively develop compelling campaign proposals for external client audiences, manage campaign vendors to reach budget goals as well as build and present detailed digital campaign proposals and recaps.
- Lead client web design execution projects and serve as liaison with corporate web site vendor team.
- Act as the daily liaison and process owner with corporate creative and fulfillment teams for all respective campaigns.
- Manage daily fulfillment of all O&O and non O&O campaign elements in partnership with third party vendors to be on time and on budget.
- Partner with other DCSs to analyze and identify key takeaways from all O&O and non O&O campaigns (during and post execution) and effectively communicate recommendations via detailed recaps to internal and/or external clients in a timely manner.
- Contribute to finding new and improved workflows for conducting business internally and externally as needed.
- Proactively seek opportunities to train and develop sales force on necessary O&O and non O&O elements and best practices.
- Possess or acquire necessary job skills and proactively identify and complete any additional training needed to effectively manage digital campaign elements.
The ideal candidate demonstrates an ability to lead others through ambiguity and also be organized, analytical, and possess skills that allow him/her to effectively communicate with clients and sales staff about digital advertising campaigns and best practices in a timely manner. This person must strive to learn and adapt to any and all technical skills and tools to maintain the qualifications required in a constantly-evolving industry. He/she must also operate with a sense of urgency, be adaptable, detail-oriented, results-driven, a problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Collaboration, customer focus and driving execution are also core competencies required of the ideal Digital Campaign Specialist.
A four year college bachelor’s degree or related in-job experience is required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is preferred. Some digital marketing knowledge and experience is a plus.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.