Video Editor + Motion
- Full Time
Position: Video Editor + Motion
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: April 2019
Our client in Washington, DC is looking for a Video Editor with Motion Graphics skills to join their team.
This Video Editor will concept visuals for video projects. You will work on everything from quick cuts, to creating motion graphics to concepting short from documentary style videos.
- Video Editing, including selecting and editing to music
- Motion Graphics Design/Development
- Participate in production meetings and brainstorm creative approaches for clients
- Participate in client discussions about format, delivery specifications and technical problem-solving
- 4+ years of professional video editing experience
- Experience filming interviews with large sensor and/or cinema-style cameras
- Must be proficient in After Effects, Cinema 4D
- Experience with HD cameras, transcoding codecs, shooting and lighting required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.