Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Assume ownership of all aspects of multi-platform campaigns (social, YouTube, mobile, digital) and shepherd them from inception to completion including production timelines, technical specifications, campaign setup, and delivery of creative files and ad tagsMonitor all custom elements of live campaigns daily, and develop optimization recommendations to maximize performance and ensure delivery Collaborate with Research and Edit, and utilize content ROI tools to provide campaign intelligence – including strategic analysis and insight on campaign delivery and management, to Sales and internal stakeholders Drive and implement solutions related to campaign issues affecting content delivery, tagging, tracking, and reporting, while keeping the entire project team in the loopMaintain and organize sponsorship calendars and tracking documents
NBCU is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to join its growing team of marketers to deliver unmatched sales support through the development and execution of innovative multi-platform marketing programs for its stellar roster of new and existing clients. This position is based in Los Angeles.
With a focus on digital and social-led initiatives, the Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for working across E! to execute revenue generating solutions across platforms. On the strategic front, the Manager will evolve our digital and social offerings by providing critical campaign intelligence and in-depth knowledge of offerings across E! and the NBCU Cable Entertainment and Lifestyles portfolio.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Network Partnerships, this position will play an active role to ensure consistent delivery of best-in-class advertising and content solutions and advise the team on how to optimize their digital/social offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities
LAUNCH & MANAGE DIGTIALLY-LED MARKETING CAMPAIGNS:
PROACTIVE DEVELOPMENT & INNOVATION:
Build and maintain strong interdepartmental relationships with marketing, ad ops, edit sales, research, 3rd party vendors and other revenue focused teamsTranslate digital and social marketing programs into 360, multi-platform or cross-network initiatives where appropriate Work with product and marketing teams to identify new platforms, tools and programs to implement into marketplace offeringsSchedule and run post-mortem meetings to identify campaign challenges and successes, and ensure learnings are applied to future campaignsCreation of marketing communications collateral for new/upcoming programs/products including digital, social, linear and 360 opportunities (one-sheets, mini decks, emails)Attend and actively participate in marketing solutions brainstorms on behalf of E! and effectively communicate goals to help develop of new marketing programs
• 5+ years of experience managing large, multi-platform digital projects across a matrixed organization
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Self-starter with a love for project management, data and attention to detail
• Strong understanding and experience with digital, social and data analytics platforms
• Strong understanding of overall media business
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong PowerPoint presentations skills
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Highly organized with strong planning, execution, communication and time management skills
• Team player who can juggle multiple tasks at once and excels under pressure
• Solutions-oriented with an ability to collaborate with internals teams to trouble-shoot and course correct
• In-depth understanding of the business and why this role is critical in delivering best-in-class customer service and campaigns
• Familiarity with the standard syndicated analytics and ability to derive insights from data
• Thorough knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop etc. and presentation proficiencies
• Can-do positive attitude
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.