Audience Development Manager
- Full Time
New Jersey Monthly is looking for a creative, organized, strategy-minded individual to join our team as Audience Development Manager. This role will support the Audience Development Director on a wide variety of projects from digital campaign creations to designing and executing audience-building ideas across all platforms. Ideal candidate will have knowledge of print media and proven growth experience in campaign creation and digital media analytics. Great opportunity to collaborate with multiple departments.
- Email Marketing: creation, designing and executing emails, managing lists, setting up forms and landing pages when needed.
- Digital Campaign Creation: assist in researching and developing campaigns through inbound marketing, email marketing, lead nurturing, social media and custom campaigns as needed.
- Weekly/monthly reporting: tracking subscriptions and newsstand sales and campaigns.
- Managing bulk subscription and single copy sales.
- Additional promotional support, as needed.
Requirements and Skills:
- 3+ years digital and/or marketing experience.
- Proficiency in Hubspot and Google Analytics preferred.
- Professional social media campaign experience.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication, copywriting and customer service skills.
- Project management a plus.
No phone calls please. Please reply with cover letter, resume and salary requirement.