Account Coordinator - Architecture and Design Public Relations
- Full Time
Blue Medium is a public relations firm specializing in visual arts, architecture and design. We are currently seeking a full-time Account Coordinator to work in our Architecture and Design division. Ideal candidates will have a knowledge of, or deep interest in, architecture and design, have outstanding writing skills, be active and proficient in social media content, and have polished interpersonal and verbal skills. The ability to multi-task and work effectively in a small team environment is essential.
The candidate will directly support the Architecture and Design team and will be responsible for multiple clients and participate in all aspects of PR programming. A minimum of one year of PR experience is required. Candidate must be well-organized and detail-oriented, think creatively and quickly, have the ability to adapt to different kinds of clients and contexts, and be comfortable in social environments. Salary commensurate with experience, and benefits include full health care coverage (including vision and dental), three weeks paid vacation, and a bonus program.
1-2 years agency experience or an in-house position is preferred.
Please direct all resumes with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting the account manager and VP
- Drafting of media materials
- Media tracking
- Weekly team schedule monitoring
- Clippings and final clippings book productio
- Reports production
- Database entry and coding management
- Social media content and guidelines production for clients
- New media outlet ideas
- Intern supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Communications or Journalism
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Media relations skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Filemaker, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Solid understanding of social media tools and platforms
- Solid knowledge of media outlets covering design, lifestyle and culture
- Availability to attend client events after hours as required.