News 12 - Sponsorship Sales Account Executive
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
News 12 Networks is the first, largest and most watched 24-hour local television news network in the country, with seven individual local news channels and five traffic and weather channels serving Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Westchester, Hudson Valley, the Bronx, and Brooklyn.
This role will be responsible for driving ad sales revenue for the News12 platform, specifically related to sponsorship opportunities for clients across the entire N12 network. This role will focus on business development opportunities for new advertising partnerships across a variety of mediums (digital, TV, product placement, sponsorships, etc).
- Responsible for evangelizing the value of advertising on the N12 platforms with potential sponsors
- Develop a list of key potential advertising partners and arrange meetings with decision makers to cultivate sales opportunities
- Partner with the N12 marketing team and ad sales organization across the sales lifecycle
- Develop relationships and partners to stimulate ad business directly from such parties
- Develop and execute sales strategies, achieving sales quotas as defined
- Maintains high level of visibility and professionalism in the community and with clients. Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects and customers to position N12 platform as the partner of choice
- Collaborate with other business leaders within the organization (Traffic, Account Management, Marketing, Finance, Research, Pricing & Planning, etc) to further identify sales support opportunities and develop strategies to support client acquisition and revenue optimization
- Minimum of 10 years in related (Network or News) advertising sales experience, with a proven successful track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing/business related discipline
- Strong leadership skills with experience leading sales initiatives and cultivating new business opportunities
- Experience conducting negotiations with major advertising agencies and clients directly
- Expertise within the Network/digital and sponsorship space, along with strong relationships that align to potential N12 ad partners
- Strong strategic, interpersonal, communication, collaboration, presentation and time-management skills and ability to execute initiatives within the team and company as well as customers
- Ability to work in high stress business environment, on multiple projects simultaneously
- Articulate and persuasive communicator
- Willing to travel as necessary