Coordinator, Trade Marketing
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Assist in the development of NBCU Sports & Entertainment Sales materials and positioning collateral, including custom-built presentations, sales videos, and creative assets during the pre-sell and post-sell processCollaborate with Marketing and Sales to strategize custom collateral (e.g. one sheets, eBlasts, decks) and Ceros client integration recapsWork with the Sports & Entertainment Trade Marketing Director and Manager to coordinate between internal teams (Research, Network Partnerships, Brand Marketing) to make sure collateral is updated and refinedSupport execution of client events and activations, as well as internal executive meetings
The Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for working with key NBCU properties: NBC Sports and NBC Entertainment and all digital properties.
• Preferably 1-2 years of experience with an agency, client, or media company sales organization background, where the individual was responsible for supporting team in the development of presentations, sponsorship, creative, and promotion
• Understanding of PowerPoint, Excel, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Bachelor’s Degree is a must
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• General understanding of advertising marketplace across various platforms
• Experience in media marketing and the advertising sales process
• A detail-oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills. (i.e., the ability to interact with all levels of management)
• Strong organizational, project & event management skills
• A positive attitude and the ability to work/communicate effectively with different constituents
• Highly creative with positive energy
• Familiarity with both Quantitative and Qualitative research tools – the standard media measurement tools and research (Nielsen, Mendelsohn, MRI, Simmons, CMR, IAG, IMMI, Keller Faye, simultaneous platform use, digital and social media measurement, custom studies, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written skills.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.