Digital AdOps Coordinator
- Full Time
W4 was founded by affiliate marketing veterans known for integrity, ingenuity, and innovative advertising solutions. We are an industry leader in providing results-based advertising solutions to an ever growing suite of advertisers, and traffic monetization solutions for its many publishing partners. Our company culture fosters a collaborative work environment focused on mentorship, professional development, and innovation.
You are humble, ethical, and driven by a desire to help others. You naturally project positive energy and go out of your way to build relationships with all colleagues in all departments. You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, resilience, and flexibility. Sudden change doesn’t ruffle your feathers. You’re a natural collaborator and enjoy working with others.
W4 is looking for a new AdOps Coordinator to join our rock star team. We keep the company humming by building and managing advertising campaigns and digital traffic. This role provides ample room for growth and the opportunity to continually mold the position as our team grows.
- Build digital campaigns in our proprietary platform for web traffic, calls, and data posts
- Place pixels and confirm that pixel placements are firing
- Modify and upload HTML creative assets
- Make sure campaigns are launched, verified, and announced to the team
- Proactively resolve issues with sales teams, clients, and agencies
- QA and continually monitor campaigns
- Consult with other team members to ensure the success of all campaigns and the satisfaction of the client
- Perform quality assurance testing on multiple browsers/devices to ensure a cohesive user experience
- Analyze click and conversion data for discrepancies and campaign optimization
- Work with Engineering to create, flesh out and test new and existing product developments
- Assist in day-to-day administrative operations of the AdOps team
- Six months to two years (or more) online digital experience
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, self-starter who takes clear ownership of tasks
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal) to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- High energy level and enthusiasm for digital technology
- Strong working familiarity with Microsoft Excel with ability to manipulate spreadsheets
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability - keep multiple projects on-track communicating clearly with the team on progress and timelines
- Recognize recurrent or potential issues and problems, and know when to escalate and propose solutions, where possible
- Must be adaptable to a constantly changing industry and environment
- Must have a high degree of personal accountability
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Mac proficient
- Able to commit to an 8:00 – 5:00 work day
- BA/BS degree
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, dental, 401(K) w/matching
- Friendly, fun, and dynamic work environment
- Beautiful office in Sunny SoCal with a fully stocked kitchen
- Company sponsored outings
W4 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Local candidates only, no telecommuting. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time