Customer Success Associate
- Full Time
Inkbench is an easy-to-use creative collaboration platform that allows business communicators and marketers to easily design and work together on visual content. Inkbench was recently spun out from and is co-located in Fairfield, NJ with The SPI Group, a leading corporate communications agency with Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and enthusiastic customer success associate with strong design skills to join our rapidly growing team to manage client onboarding, support and engagement.
In this role, you will enable customer success within Inkbench by serving as the central source of expertise on use of the platform. You will lead product demonstrations, assist customers with platform set-up and configuration and provide ongoing white-glove customer support. The position may require occasional travel within the NY/NJ region and beyond.
The successful candidate will serve as a voice of the customer and authority on the customer experience supporting all facets of company activities – including product design, platform development, marketing and sales. It is a great opportunity to experience the excitement and energy of a technology start-up as an integral part of a small but growing team.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with sales colleagues to demonstrate Inkbench to prospective and new customers
- Assist with customer onboarding including designing training materials and leading user orientation sessions
- Create and curate a resource library of ‘how-to’ videos
- Provide ongoing marketplace and customer communications:
- Produce regular customer newsletter highlighting platform enhancements, success stories and useful tips for getting the most out of the Inkbench platform
- Support ongoing social media content marketing program
- Help us provide best-in-class customer experience by:
- Maintaining contact with users
- Gauging user satisfaction with the tool
- Providing ongoing customer support
- Listening to customer feedback and translating it into opportunities to guide a development roadmap that will delight our customers
- Participate in the ongoing evaluation and QA/testing of planned and newly developed enhancements
- Monitor and analyze the Inkbench competitive environment
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- 2+ years of experience
- Proven corporate design experience with expertise in leading desktop and online design tools; multi-media design experience preferred
- Strong public speaking and sales skills – people say you’re outgoing and a great communicator!
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Some sales experience and comfort fielding direct questions from customers and prospects
- Organized with solid project management skills
- Operating in a client facing capacity, ideally in a fast-growth environment
- Ability and desire to work independently
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - Inkbench is growing incredibly quickly, meaning this role will enjoy significant responsibility and autonomy
- Have a high level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning and pushing yourself. You’re known for being a “team player.”
- Competitive paid-time off
- Flexible, informal work environment
- Medical, dental, vision, health plans
- 401K plan with employer match