Social Media Manager, Organic
- Full Time
Position: Social Media Manager, Organic
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance (20 hours/week, onsite in SF w/ offsite flex)
Estimated Duration: 3+ months, potential to extend
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $35 - 40 per hour DOE
Our major event client needs a Social Media Manager to join their team for an 3+ month contract, 20 hours/week. Strong potential to extend for the right fit.
This role will require 3 days/week at the client's office in SF and will have work from home flexibility the remaining 2 days.
In this role the Social Media Manager will assist with the Social Media team's B2B organic social media marketing efforts across multiple platforms!
- Manage all social media publishing across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and more!
- Assist in content creation for social media, including writing copy from scratch, editing and re-writing existing copy, and resizing images
- Manage analytics tracking and reporting
- Other social media related tasks as required
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Social Media Specialist:
- Excellent communication skills
- In-depth understanding of social media best practices and passionate about the space!
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Salesforce, and CloudCampaign is plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.