Amazon Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Amazon Marketing Specialist
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance (20 hours/week)
Estimated Duration: 1 year
Starts: April 2019
Our major entertainment client needs an Amazon Marketing Specialist to join their team for a year long contract, onsite 20 hours/week in San Jose.
In this role the Amazon Marketing Specialist will work with the consumer team and will be responsible for optimizing the client's Amazon program, and researching and driving new initiatives to drive conversions on the Amazon platform!
- Build vendor and seller central PPC campaigns including sponsored brand, headline search and product display ads
- Manage and make recommendations on ad spend in the Amazon Marketplace
- Assist with the management of all product listings
- Write compelling copy for product titles, descriptions, and brand content
- Optimize the client's ROI by updating products, store fronts, campaign structure, keywords and bidding
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Amazon Marketing Specialist:
- 3+ years of experience
- In-depth experience with Amazon Retail Analytics
- Strong knowledge of paid search, shopping ads, and programmatic media buying
- Highly collaborative, curious, and driven to master the evolving eCommerce space
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.