Visual Designer (Onsite Palo Alto/ with offsite flex)
- Full Time
Position: Visual Designer (Onsite Palo Alto/ with offsite flex)
Location: Peninsula Area
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Rate: Up to $50/hour DOE
Our education client needs a Web Designer to join their team to assist with a redesign of the department's entire website!
This role will start with a minimal hours commitment in April and May and ramp up to 20 to 30 hours/week for the month of June. Projects will be onsite in Palo Alto with offisite flexibility.
The Visual Designer will:
- Partner closely with the Director of Marketing and a UI designer to develop a new look and feel for the department's website
- Partner with UI designer to create high fidelity prototypes
- Create all web assets either from scratch or using and updating existing designs
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Visual Designer:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Figma, or similar rapid prototyping tool
- Strong communication skills
- Higher education experience is a plus but not required!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.