- Full Time
Position: UX Designer
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
Starts: Next Week
Rate: Up to $65/hr
One of the HOTTEST companies in the Bay Area is seeking a UX Designer to assist their team.
* Collaborate within the UX team by working reciprocally and sharing standard methodologies
* Produce clear UX documentation for marketing sites, transactional flows and app experiences (including: sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes)
* Iterate rapidly as ideas emerge and priorities change to meet the needs of the project
* Demonstrate ability to use analytics and user testing to inform the creative process
* Provide UX direction to a broad audience, and contribute at a high level during all phases of an interactive project
* Manage and build positive relationships across disciplines with writers, designers, developers, and creative technologists
* Brings ideas to the table and collaborates with copywriters, art directors, developers and cross functional teams to develop clear proposals for UX solutions
This UX Designer role is an onsite freelance opportunity 40 hours per week in Cupertino - accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.