- Full Time
Position: Production Designer
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance (30 to 40 hours, remote)
Estimated Duration: 1+ week, potential to extend
Starts: April 22nd
Rate: Up to $35/hour DOE
Our 3D software client needs a Production Designer to join their team for a 1 week project, 30 to 40 hours of work. All work can be done offsite.
In this role the Production Designer will join the creative team and will be responsible for design and production of marketing assets across both print and digital!
- Initial project will be handling design and production of digital ads, building off of existing creative
- Additional projects will include design and production of print assets, event collateral, presentations, and more!
- Role will be a mix of design and production
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Production Designer:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Google Suite
- Strong understanding of print and digital design best practices
- Minimal, clean aesthetic with a strong grasp of typography, composition, and space
- Strong creative problem solver who will be comfortable getting their hands dirty in the design and production process
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.