Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Position: Social Media Manager
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $120,000 DOE
Our crypto-technology client seeks a full-time Social Media Manager to join their team onsite in San Francisco!
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the following:
-Managing all social media channels for the company - Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, building plans to grow and maintain followers and monitoring posts/inquiries in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute promotions and competitions globally to acquire and engage customers.
- Use feedback and insights from community engagement (social media, affiliate and influencer channels) and share with cross-functional teams in real time to help strengthen brand awareness.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Contribute to Reddit, BTCTalk, Steemit and other crypto and financial channels.
- Identify and coordinate programming and events (such as Meetups and AMAs) best aimed at growing community and increasing the visibility of company.
- Develop and report KPIs in measuring impact of social media content and campaigns to improve ROI.
The ideal Social Media Manager should possess the following:
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, community management or marketing with an emphasis in social media.
- Ecommerce and/or Crypto-currency experience/interest preferred.
- Experience using a marketing automation and optimization systems is essential (Sprout Social, HubSpot, and Google Analytics).
- Strong interpersonal skills (personable, able to be face of company at networking events) and ability to work across teams to make things happen.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Confident working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly