Digital Marketing Consultant
- Full Time
Position: Digital Marketing Consultant
Location: Other MD
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Mid April
Our client in Sparks, MD is looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant with Healthcare experience to join their team.
This assignment will be 25 hours/month, with onsite meetings through the end of the year.
- Lead the development of multi-channel digital reporting frameworks and KPI identification for a new product launch.
- Monitor social and digital analytics tools and provide insights and analysis monthly and quarterly on trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, execute, and analyze results for digital and social marketing programs.
- Drive the approach to storytelling and how to establish an optimal data narrative to accompany metrics.
- Consult on the development of digital marketing plans based on business KPIs.
- Develop attribution models that trace the customer journey across unbranded and branded digital platforms.
- Oversee the development of performance reports for social/digital activities and lead the development of a narrative that demonstrates ROI for client leadership teams.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in planning, tracking and measuring marketing programs across the digital ecosystem and customer journey
- Understanding of online campaign management trafficking/ad serving systems and media technologies
- Knowledge of tag managers and event tracking configuration and deployment
- Healthcare experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Digital Marketing Consultant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly