Account Manager (B2B) - Agency - SAN FRANCISCO - Direct Hire
- Full Time
Position: Account Manager (B2B) - Agency - SAN FRANCISCO - Direct Hire
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $85-$95K Annually
Our global B2B agency client is looking for an Account Manager to join their team full-time in San Francisco!
The Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Taking ownership and managing a specific set of accounts
- Ensuring revenue targets are met while maintaining profitability
- Act as the main point of contact with the client
- Following strategic direction and delivering that strategy throughout campaigns
- Managing accurate costs, budgets, and timelines
- Providing support to the Senior Account Manager and Account Director
- Supporting the delivery of new business through the involvement in pitch work and delivery
The ideal Account Manager should possess the following:
- Must be a team player who is not afraid to roll up sleeves, no ego, confident, strong, outgoing.
- Payment/financial B2B (tech) industry experience preferred.
- Passion for creative space - understand agency life
- Able to self-start and hit the ground running on a growing team!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.