SEO / Content Specialist - EAST BAY - Freelance to Full-time
- Full Time
Position: SEO / Content Specialist - EAST BAY - Freelance to Full-time
Location: East Bay
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $40/hour DOE
Up to $80K annually DOE
Our pet and garden retail ecommerce client needs an SEO / Content Specialist to join their team for an ongoing contract, onsite in Walnut Creek! Potential to go FTE for the right fit!
In this role the SEO / Content Specialist will join the marketing team and will be responsible for managing the creation and publishing of digital content across web, marketplaces, and native platforms.
- Work with cross functional teams including brand, digital, creative, sales, and ecomm to create branded content such as videos, photos, and infographics, and ensure they are in line with brand and content standards
- Manage content creation and publishing calendars
- Partner with product teams to write bullets and product information for retail sites such as Amazon
- Participate in photo and video shoots
- Ensure all content is optimized for SEO, and run analytics to update content based on findings
- Monitor Amazon keyword rankings and apply learning to product pages
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal SEO / Content Specialist:
- BA and 3+ years of experience
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM tools including AdWords, Moz, SEM Rush, etc.
- Experience with ecommerce tools, specifically AMS
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for SEO / Content Specialist - EAST BAY - Freelance to Full-time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly