Director, Enterprise Client Marketing
- Full Time
The Director, Enterprise Client Marketing is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that advance existing opportunities while generating new leads for sales within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. They will act as liaisons between marketing and enterprise sales teams (OEM and Enterprise Dealer Partnership) to develop 1:1, and 1: few tactics designed to penetrate targeted accounts. This individual will be responsible for leading, building and executing marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics as well as monitoring and managing platforms to meet relevant pipeline and client engagement objectives.
• Partner with enterprise sales leadership to determine targeted marketing needs and work cross-functionally (product, research, analytics, sales operations, social media, content marketing and brand-specific marketing teams) to develop annual and quarterly marketing plans that focus on new revenue streams and accelerate existing opportunities
• Manage and promote an editorial calendar of innovative content and marketing assets that align with the client journey and sales buying stages and support the go to market for relevant accounts.
• Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of both OEM and EDP (+One and Strategic) account segments
• Deploy marketing initiatives and enhance sales enablement on an account and industry basis using appropriate channels including digital, events, and social media
• Track lead flow to support appropriate sales channels in following up on marketing in a timely manner.
• Communicate and educate sales teams regarding new and planned marketing activities including regional and local programs
• Proactively engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
• Analyze metrics and reports to determine effectiveness of program activities
• Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
years experience in a B2B marketing supporting
large account selling teams.
building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
– including Journey Builder and Advertising Studio.
expertise with other account-based marketing platforms – such as Demandbase,
Adobe Campaign, Terminus, and Engagio – also relevant for this position.
- Communication expertise to translate
detailed content into impactful client messaging materials including web,
email, and social media content; good listener.
- Experience directing social and digital
marketing campaigns as part of account-based marketing strategies.
with targeting, segmentation in relation to campaign execution and management.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve
practical and measurable results working cross-functionally with sales, operations,
marketing and product teams.
- Ability to maintain focus on customers
and attention to details.
- Ability to lead by influence and
navigate a highly matrixed organization: persistent and resourceful
with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication
strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.