Client Service Representative
- Full Time
The Client Service Representative II will have primary responsibilities consisting of a broad range of customer support and sales activities. These duties include consulting with new and existing customers on appropriate products to maximize revenue and increase customer satisfaction, aiding our advertising customers (private sellers and basic listing car dealers) with the effective use of Cox Automotive products to better merchandise their vehicles. Provide support to potential consumer and site browser requests for assistance via phone, email and chat with thorough answers and the utmost courtesy. The successful CSR II will be able to stay up-to-date on processes and product changes, effectively troubleshoot technical issues, meet standard performance metrics including revenue goals, and deliver world-class customer service.
Performance Objectives Daily Communications:
- Receive and respond to inbound customer telephone, chats and email inquiries regarding advertising products and/or services.
- Other interaction via telephone, fax, email, and face-to-face may occur with customers, other Customer Service Department teams and internal teams as applicable.
- Educate customers about features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Ability to comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Ability to write emails, chat messages and letters to internal and external customers
- Ability to conduct business over the telephone in a professional manner and in a team environment
- Follow issues from identification to resolution, working with various internal departments and external affiliated websites and companies to bring resolution to customer concerns as they arise
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, co-workers, supervisors on a one-on-one basis
- This includes assisting others with troubleshooting and issue resolution as necessary
- Utilize computerized systems to notate customer interactions, concerns, trends, track calls, and other reporting as necessary
- Includes producing, formatting and appropriate delivery of reports as necessary not limited to the use of Outlook, Excel, Word and other programs and applications as required
Ad Hoc responsibilities:
- The Client Service Representative II will show the flexibility necessary to adjust to changing/additional duties and responsibilities as the department and company changes
- Additional responsibilities may be delegated to the Client Service Representative II in order to assist the department and company with meeting their goals and mission.
- 2+ years of customer service related experience or training.
- 1+ year sales or up-selling experience Must be able to handle 75+ calls per day
- Must be able to meet minimum revenue goals
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to adapt to change
- Knowledge of various computer applications including experience with business support applications such as MS Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel) required
- Ability to type 40+ WPM.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment and assisting others as applicable
- Hours are extended and varied must have an ability to accommodate a flexible schedule and work overtime as needed
- Must be flexible to work any shift during business hours, currently Monday – Saturday, 8AM - 8PM (hours subject to change to meet business needs)
- College degree preferred; minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.