- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
As part of the Altice Agent Management Team, this position works with Agents and the Channel Managers to support the sales of Altice Services Nationally across all platforms. This position is also responsible for assisting the team in varied ways to ensure that the team performs consistently to meet revenue goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with Altice Agents and the associated Altice Channel Managers on a day to day basis selling and supporting Altice Services/process to and for Business Customers
- Working through and with Altice Agents, sell Lightpath, Optimum and Suddenlink products and services to all prospective Altice Business customers
- Serve customers as a single point of contact and provide “cradle to grave” account management in support of the customer and Agent relationship
- Work closely with Altice Sales Directors and Vice Presidents in the selling of Altice's Strategic Commercial Sales products and services to accounts throughout the Altice footprint nationwide.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales performance goals and objectives on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Understand all aspects of Altice USA's product suite including all features, product equipment and functionality, pricing, and installation issues.
- Understand all phases and relevant aspects of Cabledata and Salesforce.com.
- Meet with Agents/prospects to assess online needs and develop a sales strategy.
- Demonstrate professional sales ability through the use of highly developed sales techniques and effective presentation skills.
- Manage and maintain customer relationships and grow revenue from existing accounts.
- Provides constant feedback to Sales Management team regarding customer and Agent satisfaction, dissatisfaction, future customer needs and reactions to current offers as well as competitive situations.
- Compile information to develop business cases to cost justify building cable plant into multi-commercial tenant buildings.
- Responsible for ongoing tracking and maintenance of sales activities in Salesforce.com. Provides regular updates and adjustments to management as needed.
- Responsible for meeting Company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company guidelines, values, procedures and/or policies.
- Participate in special projects and performs such other duties, as management may, from time to time, deem necessary
- Three plus years of successful sales or support experience in the commercial channel telecommunications industry preferred.
- Possess solution selling skills and ability to close new business.
- Proven record of strong negotiation and problem solving skills, i.e. proof of past sales achievements including percentages of quota attainment preferred.
- Proven track record of success in sales of telecommunications or consumer electronics preferred, but not required. A proven track record of success in consumer sales a plus.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salsesforce.com is preferred.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to operate an multi-task in a fast paced sales environment.
- Must have valid driver's license and access to dependable means of transportation.