Drive coordinated and industry standard production accounting of real time spend and reporting of across 300+ productions a year. Responsible for all production budgets and review/approval of external vendor spends. Responsibilities
Knowledgeable of all department resources and systems (studio facilities, personnel, project management and comm software, vendors, independent contractors, post production capacity) and to HELP facilitate optimum utilization of all resources.Assist with staffing strategy and modelsCreate preliminary production budgets for all proposed productions during the development process through greenlight. Lock all production budgets prior to principal photography and to maintain each budget throughout the various stages of production (development, principal photography, post and delivery) to assure that expenditures are in alignment with the budget.In conjunction with VP, PRODUCTION, authorize expenditures for productions on a day to day basis with regards to line items.Collect and record all expenditures as productions proceed and to provide information to VP, PRODUCTION using various production reports.Monitor personnel hours as they relate to productions and budget adherence.Perform post mortem on all production budgets to assure that projections are accurate and to fine tune future budgets/projections.
• 7+ years of experience in one or multiple production management roles such as PM, Line Producer, Operations Manager
• Demonstrated experience owning large scale budgets and communicating regularly on overages & trends
• Full understanding of accounting principles and managerial analytical report generation.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to work nontraditional hours as needed, to meet the needs of a dynamic Production group
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Expertise in Microsoft Suite & Google
• Extremely well organized, adaptable, and patient
• Advanced knowledge of video pre-production and production, including workflows and processes, equipment and software tools
• Detail oriented & incredibly patient
• High level of communication and ability to summarize for executive level audience
• Enjoyable to be around and ideally humorous or craft enthusiast
Recently acquired by NBCUniversal, Bluprint features complementary and adjacent categories that champion self-expression, wellness, mindfulness, performance arts and more. Bluprint’s vast content library consists of more than 3,000 hours of original classes and produced entertainment series’ across new categories. Offering content, commerce and community with the convenience of a 24/7 delivery system, Bluprint boasts a thriving community of over 13 million members and delivers a premium experience with best-in-class instructors and like-minded creatives.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.