Location: Universal City, California
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President in the NBC Entertainment Alternative Programming Department and will serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
General administrative duties include: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, coordinating travel, and handling expenses.Plan and execute high-level meetings and events.Create PowerPoint presentations for meetings.Maintain pitch log and materialsAssist in communication with the creative community on a daily basisConduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environmentAssist with production needs when neededCover for other department assistants as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Minimum 1 year work experience in Television Programming and/or production
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
• Ability to handle heavy phone volume and maintain schedules for multiple executives at any given time
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.