Marketing Communications Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Dallas Area
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: Beginning of April
Rate: Freelance: Up to $32.50 an hour
Full Time: Up to $65,000 a year
If you are passionate about technology and education then this role is for you!
Our client, an Education company, has a need for a freelance to full time Marketing Communications Specialist! This role will begin as a 40 hour a week freelancer for 6 months then convert to full time.
The Marketing Communications Specialist must have at least 2+ years' of experience, a Bachelor's degree and the understanding of how to market products to the education sector.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for:
- Writing marketing related materials like: sales sheets, advertisements and product sheets.
- Create blogs and digital content for the company.
- Work with executives to help craft speeches and other external communication pieces.
- Monitor social media channels and engage with the community.
- Integrate SEO best practices into the various communication channels.
- Creating competitive analysis reports.
- Working cross-functionally with team members to prepare marketing/ communication strategies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.