Program Manager - OEM
- Full Time
The Program Manager is responsible for building and maintaining the relationships with large automotive groups, OEM's, and other key partners. The Program Manager serves as the primary point of contact with corporate level partners, develops and executes against internal and client facing goals, continually builds and refines program processes to drive efficiency, analyzes business value and reports on KPI's, and proposes initiatives to maximizes sales by leveraging the full DDC product set. Strong communication skills, astute client relationship management style, priority focused mentality, analytical and strategic results oriented thinking, and dynamic team building skills describe the successful candidates for this position. Experience in automotive retail / sales, software design & development, business analysis, and foundational project management skills will help those candidates achieve success. Responsibilities:
- Consistently find ways to solve partner business problems with effective solutions that minimize effort yet produce high value solutions.
- Collaborate and align with marketing where appropriate for brand communications, promotions, and awareness initiatives
- Manage relationships with corporate level clients and key partnerships
- Successfully extract client business goals and objectives encompassing their full digital marketing solution
- Clearly understands the sales model and interacts with account executives and business stakeholders in order to facilitate big deals, from exploration through closure and manages high levels of partner satisfaction through product consumption phases post transaction
- Report on all aspects of large scale programs with key partners/client including KPI's, weekly accomplishments, open projects, future opportunities, and risks
- Use strong technical and business development skills to increase partners utilization of current DDC product/technology in alignment with the partner’s goals and objectives
- Uncover and capitalize on sales opportunities for new technologies
- Define and manage a cadence of goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the assigned program and communicate to align cross functional teams to continually prove value in Dealer.com products and services
- Educate and inform the Digital Strategists to accomplish program goals in alignment with current department and DS Manager objectives
- Use project management experience to implement post launch deliverables, monthly projects and initiatives
- Work directly with Strategic Project Managers to define product and success requirements for program enhancements
- Direct and manage cross departmental resources against aggressive timelines and competing priorities to deliver on-time and on quality
- Continually minimize uncertainty by driving team collaboration and open client communication
- Coordinate, conduct, and document client meetings to continually drive forward progress
- Responsible for making small and large decisions to continually reduce project risks
- Monitors and administers contracts and agreements
- Monitor and administer timely and accurate monthly billing process
- Aid with additional team projects during downtime
- Experience with a wide range of corporate, commercial, international and other matters
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to manage fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job and who can work effectively across departments
- Software design and development foundational knowledge
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred but 3-4 years of relevant work experience are acceptable substitutes.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.