Bilingual Digital Strategist
- Full Time
About Dealer.com Canada
Dealer.com provides an integrated platform of Advertising, Website and Managed Services products which allow OEMs, dealer groups, retailers, and agencies to leverage advanced digital technology and data to better engage and connect with their customers. The company practices a deep commitment to its culture of innovation, with a focus on health and wellness, making it one of the most desirable places to work, and a valuable partner for automotive retailers. In Canada, Dealer.com is managed by Dealertrack Canada. For more information, visit Dealer.com.
Digital Strategist will play an important role in developing and implementing digital solutions that create exceptional client experiences. This role will leverage on expertise, analytics and research to implement strategies that connect digital, social, mobile, email and the traditional channels.Key Responsibilities:80%:
- Devise digital marketing strategy for customers
- Proactively maintain and upkeep client websites, identifying and actively resolving issues while ensuring client satisfaction and retention
- Actively contact dealerships via phone and email to arrange performance evaluations and ensure client satisfaction
- Proactively perform QA of client website and digital assets
- Manage client advertising programs and spend, ensuring maximized ROI and transparency
- Offer advice/solutions on digital marketing configurations which can include, but is not limited to, opportunities for improvement, and creating new components within digital marketing platform
- Develop and grow client relationships and businesses with a focus on communicating value to new customers
- Work directly with digital solution sales representatives to identify prospects and develop market specific strategies for clients
- Utilize Salesforce as the tool or record to capture all dealer sales calls, information and opportunities
- Assess the effectiveness of dealer marketing and advertising spend to identify gaps and opportunities
- Collaborate and deliver a pre-determined number of product presentations to prospective and current customers to align with or exceed goals set by sales leadership.
- Develop solid relationships with Dealers to understand their needs and develop digital media solutions accordingly
- Lead dealer product training and delivery, as needed, and ensure smooth account transitions to Digital Strategists for ongoing account management
- Collaborate with other sales teams and leaders across Cox Automotive businesses
- Participation in industry conferences for industry partners
- Actively participate and assist website implementation with completion of client deliverables, this includes but is not limited to content implementation, quality assurance and process efficiency
- Additional duties as assigned
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.