- The Traffic Coordinator will report to the Traffic Manager. Duties might include, but are not limited to:
- Building formats and maintaining program schedules in the traffic system;
- Scheduling promotion fill and preparing the daily playlist file to send to the Broadcast Operations Center;
- Reconciling traffic logs;
- Creating copy materials and instructions for commercial and promotional contracts;
- Assisting in the compilation of ongoing data for any needed reports;
- This position will also be trained as back-up for other positions within the group.
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year working with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #:)
- Must be willing to work in Fort Worth, Texas just south of DFW airport.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal’s Alternative Dispute Resolution program
- Knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic is a plus
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- Previous professional experience in Media Broadcasting
- Superior organizational skills
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.