Marketing Coordinator, Network Partnerships – News/USA/SYFY/Sports
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Coordinator reports to two Senior Vice Presidents of Marketing, Ad Sales - within the News/USA/SYFY/Sports groups. The role manages day-to-day administrative functions as well as supports and contributes to the development and implementation of integrated Ad Sales marketing strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key administrative duties include:Provide professional phone coverage at all times Manage calendarCoordinate, schedule and set up meetings Process and track expense reimbursements Handle travel arrangements This individual will also be an active team member of the Integrated Marketing team, and will have the following responsibilities:Attend internal team meetings and client calls and provide strategic notesCompile and contribute to creation of department marketing collateral Develop and maintain a variety of department trackers Design/create decks for internal and external use, as neededTrack and maintain department budget and related documentsCraft and submit award submissions Assist with additional projects and other duties as requiredPerform other duties as assigned
• 1+ years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background OR Senior Level executive support
• Proficient with MS Office – Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Excellent at problem-solving, taking initiative, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
• Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written) and strong interpersonal skills
• Professional phone etiquette and ability to use judgment on what requires immediate attention
• Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Superior organizational skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
• Friendly team player with a positive demeanor
• Ability to adapt and learn new technology
• Interest in Marketing and Ad Sales
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.