Senior Digital Strategist
- Full Time
Born in the digital age, 360PR+ is a new breed of agency, recognized as among the most creative agencies globally and shortlisted for Digital Agency of the Year. As a Senior Digital Strategist, you’ll join our stellar Studio team, and have full access to our on-site production capabilities, where you’ll lead content marketing for an array of exciting consumer brands.
We are looking for an advanced social strategist to drive creative digital thinking for client account teams and to develop digital team members. Highly adept in key social media platforms and tracking tools, they will provide meaningful insights, measurements and performance reports. As a growing content marketing leader they will demonstrate the ability to craft long-term content strategies and direct development of digital content calendars. An exceptional communicator, they will provide quality writing and presentations and be comfortable fielding challenging or out-of-the-blue questions from clients. The pace of the agency environment requires the ability to balance multiple projects and shifting priorities. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and mentoring digital team members’ upskill of their digital knowledge and talents.
- Quickly identifying and translating macro-level insights into meaningful strategy for new business and client teams.
- Budgeting digital projects, identifying necessary resources to deliver, and accurately developing client scopes of work for ad-hoc and incremental projects.
- Writing compelling copy, injecting strategy, purpose and business goals into every piece of content.
- Content strategy and cohesively tying together multiple types of digital media into a unified message/platform.Born in the digital age, 360PR+ is a new breed of agency, recognized as among the most creative agencies globally and shortlisted for Digital Agency of the Year.
- 4-6 years of digital media experience, including an agency setting, with proven success implementing digital campaigns
- Bachelor of Arts degree in related field of study including Marketing, Public Relations, Communications
- Paid digital experience (social, video, native, display, search)
- Experienced in reporting, measurement and analytics
- Advanced technical knowledge of social media platforms and digital management tools including but not limited to Sprinklr, Google Analytics, and Facebook Business Manager
- Media planning/buying background
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously