Posted: 4/17/2019 | Expires: 5/17/2019
Location: 10036, New York City
Level: Entry Level
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: Commensurate to Experience
The Campaign Associate in the Ad Operations Department is responsible for supporting and maintaining served advertising campaigns through the use of several technologies working across a portfolio of live sports and entertainment assets. This position involves sales /client support, campaign management, execution, and reporting. The role will responsible for all post sale campaign activities such as trafficking tags, monitoring delivery and troubleshooting issues. This role work with sales and account management to analyze reporting: ad units, campaign performance, inventory availability and period forecasting.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow best practices and procedures of ad trafficking. Provide basic analysis and insight on campaign delivery and management.
- Assist Campaign Managers to optimize campaign delivery and goals. Cultivate positive business relationships with account management and sales, by regular contact regarding campaign optimization and being available for any campaign performance questions and other issues as needed.
- Provide ad-hoc in-depth analysis and reporting of campaign effectiveness and suggestions for process, product and implementation improvements.
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaigns across delivery, financial and third party ad serving systems. Use advertising delivery applications to manage and administer all creative and tracking assets.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university program.
- 0 - 2 years practical working experience in digital media, video ad serving a plus.
- Excellent client service, organizational abilities, and verbal and written communication skills with both internal colleagues and external clients.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Career-minded professional with a can-do attitude.
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the company.