Advertising Sales Associate
- Full Time
America Media seeks an advertising sales associate to work with the Advertising Director in selling advertising space to both America clients, as well as new prospects. In addition, this role will coordinate and traffic ad products among internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have 1-2 years sales experience, be well organized, maintain strong working relationships at all levels, have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage junior sales account list
- Assist in the sales pipeline process from beginning to end.
- Respond to client inquiries promptly and courteously to answer questions and resolve any problems.
- Input and management of data for upkeep, insertion orders and invoicing in Magazine Manager.
- Complete all administrative tasks involved in the sales process.
- Occasionally coordinate and manage client special events.
- Manage America Media Marketplace.
- Ensure campaigns launch on time, deliver and exceed benchmarks by optimizing when necessary.
- Manage and optimize website campaigns using DFP.
- Coordinate scheduling and creatives for newsletter campaigns.
- Coordinate scheduling and creatives for print campaigns.
- Coordinate scheduling and creatives for podcast campaigns.
- Strategize for any additional opportunities to achieve overall sales goals.
- Work with team to continually develop, service and message targeted advertisers and prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
- Ability to enter new business and support an environment of growth for the America Media brand.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven analytical prowess when interpreting data and acting on results to optimize time.
- Produce summations of advertising campaigns and distribute monthly wrap-up reports to clients.
- 1-2 years sales experience.