Marketing Analytics Manager
- Full Time
As part of the Omnichannel marketing team, the Marketing Analytics Manager will be a strategic contributor helping to shape future initiatives within our omnichannel marketing efforts. They will be a key influencer playing a pivotal role in not only gathering data insights but also translating these insights into meaningful findings to align with business goals and drive results. We are seeking a dynamic individual who will leverage advanced analytical skills to create reporting and analysis with tailored insights and visualization that tells the story within the data and provides actionable recommendations. This individual will develop innovative analytics and reporting solutions that inspire and influence positive change within marketing and the broader organization. The Marketing Analytics Manager should have a passion for data, and a collaborative spirit that lends itself to partnering with key stakeholders to create solutions that link campaign goals with business objectives and create winning growth strategies. In essence, this individual will help evolve our current measurement and attribution framework to provide deeper insights on the impact of marketing efforts. They will need to be both reactive and pro-active in providing key analytics, data and reporting to meet the needs of our marketing team.This individual will drive the delivery of targeted lists and insightful campaign analysis for the Omnichannel marketing team and its broader group of stakeholders, and has a deep understanding of Manheim’s data. This individual will partner with broader marketing team members (including Field Marketing, Key Account Marketing, Digital Marketing and research teams) to translate technical information and align data requirements with stated business goals.Along with robust analytical skills, this person must be a strategic thinking, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Job Responsibilities:Campaign Measurement and Reporting
- Provides and conducts analysis of marketing and business data to tell a story, crafting insights to formulate strategies to improve adoption, engagement and retention
- Leverage skills in data acquisition, analysis, visualization and storytelling to provide clear reporting, insights and recommendations that influence Marketing strategies.
- Develop techniques to measure the business, predict incremental return on investment of proposed changes and new initiatives for the marketing team
- Manages contractors and 3rd party vendors to support analytics insights requests and ensure that the analytics fulfillment process for campaign lists and post campaign analysis are delivered on time with a high level of data accuracy.
- Development of robust dashboards and scorecards to lead data-driven decision making
- Analytics / Data Technology
- Continually stays abreast of Manheim data systems, and databases to understand what data is available for marketing programs
- Creates automated data processes including reports and FTP/ETL process load data into marketing platforms
- Knowledge of Salesforce/Marketing Cloud back end processes
- Implementing and configuring visualization technologies such Tableau
- Perform complex data extracts, data joins, and analysis using various tools and data sources such as SQL and SAS
- Act as trusted advisor with boundary partners/stakeholders to recommend and advise optimal strategies to drive value and meet campaign goals/KPI’s
- Build positive working relationships at all levels and functions across the company
Degree in quantitative discipline such as finance or engineering.
years working as a marketing analyst with experience working in direct/digital and/or
possess a minimum of 1-3 years of experience with complex database systems,
business intelligence tools, and related systems.
to use SQL, SAS experience highly desirable
of email marketing
Analytics or Google Analytics
Strong project management skills
- Exposure to
cloud technology such as AWS
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.