- Full Time
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Campaign Coordinator to join our team in Burlington, VT.
The Digital Campaign Coordinator is a member of the Managed Services team and serves as the primary point of contact between the Managed Services organization and their assigned customer portfolio. On a monthly basis, the Digital Campaign Coordinator works with both their customers and the design team to craft integrated digital campaigns, manifesting in cohesive creative deliverables throughout the customer’s website. The position requires the ability to be both consultative and execution oriented.
- Manage and maintain working relationships with assigned client portfolio
- Coordinate and facilitate monthly meetings with clients and internal team members
- Generate Monthly Campaign Brief outlining integrated campaign requests
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal team members
- Asset Management and submission to OEM Compliance Agencies
- Installation of proprietary creative into assigned clients websites
- Assist with projects and task work as needed
- Adherence to Dealer.com’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) with assigned clients
Qualifications:Required Experience (minimum):
- Proven customer service skills;
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills (using English)
- Proficient in computer troubleshooting methodologies (with on-the-job training provided for proprietary technologies and applications)
- Proven critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Proficiency in an office environment
- Critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with web-based technologies, Windows environment are also required
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
- Priority Setting
- Learning on the Fly
- Peer Relationships
- Action Oriented
What We Look For (Preferred):
- Education and Work Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred or 1-3 years of relevant work experience
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.