- Part Time
For this role, we’re looking for a savvy, tenacious publicist who has major national media relationships and superior communication and writing skills. Our ideal candidate will also have a proven track record of delivering significant media coverage for previous clients.
As the Senior Publicist, you will craft pitches on behalf of our clients and get a real buzz from helping entrepreneurs to build their personal brands, and your legendary organization skills will make balancing multiple, diverse clients a breeze. You will report directly to the Vice President of Media, but you’ll work closely with the dynamic company founders, too.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving media strategy for our full service and done-for-you client accounts.
- Creatively craft timely and topical pitches on behalf of each client.
- Leveraging your stellar media connections to proactively pitch stories and secure placements for clients.
- Sharing expertise on media relationship-building, broadcast media and book launches with our greater Unfair Advantage community through online workshops and at live events.
- Working directly with digital strategy team to amplify client visibility through all marketing channels.
- Facilitating 1:1 calls to outline next steps, assess progress, and maintain accountability.
HOW TO APPLY
Email us your resume and a cover letter explaining how YOU can give our clients an “unfair advantage” in the media. Don’t be vague or modest — we’re looking for the boldest, brightest, crystal-clear communicator, and this is your chance to show us you’re the one! If you want to set yourself apart, a video is a good place to start!