Based in Los Angeles, NBCUniversal Skycastle & LXTV (Skycastle) is a creative services partner with the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations (NBC, Telemundo, NECN, NBC Sports Regional Networks, COZI, etc.). Skycastle develops and produces turn-key custom content and administers marketing campaigns and promotions for Sales Clients of the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations across multiple distribution platforms, including broadcast and digital television, digital (online and mobile), out of home, radio and print. Promotional campaigns may include various elements, including: broadcast promos/commercials, branded narrative content, digital and mobile ads, sweepstakes/contests, live events, and brand/product integrations. LXTV produces long-form lifestyle content for the NBCUniversal Owned Televisions stations in addition to developing new types of broadcast and digital media.
The Associate Producer supports execution of projects developed by Skycastle & LXTV under leadership of the producers and interfaces directly with the NBCU OTS Sales Team Strategic Partnerships Group, Sports and Olympics, Digital and Out-of-Home, as well as with the Skycastle staff, advertiser clients, outside production vendors and crews.
Job responsibilities include: supporting staff producers in research, preproduction, in-field production, and post production of both short and long-form content, including but not limited to: writing, coordinating logistics, booking talent and locations, operating cameras, media management, digital workflow support and other general post-production duties.
Additionally, candidates must have strong command of and hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Cloud / editing skills, copywriting, producing, shooting and/or directing: any assortment of these skills may be required for all assigned promotional campaigns. motion graphics capability in Photoshop and Adobe After Effects is a plus.
Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, creative curiosity to try new techniques, and be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends. Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience working in television, film, advertising and / or new media production and post-production with knowledge of production equipment, software and production processes.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud / Premiere / editing (experience in creating social media content is a plus)
- A high level of proficiency with operating cameras (Canon C-100, Sony FS7, GoPro, etc.)
- A high level of technological proficiency and Microsoft Office Suite.
- BS/BA degree or higher or equivalent work experience
- Must have the ability and flexibility to travel
- Moderate proficiency with graphic design (Photoshop, Adobe After Effects)
- Proficiency in data management and setting up edit projects
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be highly organized and able to manage details for multiple projects efficiently while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
- Proven background of production skills.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communications skills.
- Bi-lingual (fluent in English & Spanish) is a plus
- Highly organized and able to manage details efficiently while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- A team player with the highest level of personal integrity and a passion for flawless execution of promotional campaigns.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.