Director, National Sales, Regional Sports Networks; will be reporting into the SVP of Digital Media. The primary responsibility will be to drive digital revenue by implementing the regional sports network’s collective strategy across all agencies and advertisers in order to grow revenue and achieve business plan goals. The role will be the day-to-day point person for the RSN’s collective digital sales efforts as well as the liaison for the division’s sales relationship with Home Team Sports.Work with existing NBC Owned Stations National sales teams and RSN National Sales Team to drive digital revenue as well as identify key categories to target for the Regional Sports Networks digital platformsDevelop new digital revenue with both client direct and Agency contacts for all Sports ProgrammingWork with SVP, Digital Sales Leads, Creative Studio and Ad Ops to develop strategic view of the overall portfolio of the networks and their digital product offerings grow Digital Sponsorship Base i.e. Live Streaming of NBA, NHL and MLB propertiesAggregate and present RSN/NBCOTS Digital Offerings and 360 opportunitiesExtend programming content & sponsorship elements onto the RSN Digital Platforms to increase revenue utilizing Integrated Sales Marketing and ProductionCultivate and develop relationships with all key digital agencies and advertisers throughout the region
- 5+ years minimum in Digital/Sports/Sponsorship sales
- Major market sales experience
- Clear understanding and experience in all media, especially emerging digital platforms
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Travel required to RSN markets as well as Regional Agency/Clients
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be available to evenings and weekends
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Solid experience in local and/or national digital sales
- Strong negotiation, strategic planning, organization, business development, internet and computer skills
- Strong understanding of the Regional Sports/Sponsorship Business.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.