Analyst, Hispanic Business Strategy
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Analyst will need to be both a creative thinker and be able to turn insights and trends into compelling fact-based stories by leveraging primary and syndicated data sourcesResearch pull, analyze and report on category trends and consumer behaviorServe as part of the larger Hispanic center of excellence teamSupport Hispanic Business strategy organization with data pulls and consumer informationHelp provide strategic sales positioning which differentiates Telemundo in the marketplace
NBC Universal is looking for an early career level researcher/consumer insights specialist to join the Hispanic Business Strategy team. The Analyst of Hispanic Business Strategy will work with the team in developing insightful and actionable research used in sales strategy. He/she will work cross-functionally in the planning, creation and communication of trends and insights through data analysis and storytelling. The Analyst will also provide strategic sales support to internal stakeholders, specifically NBCU Ad Sales and Portfolio Network Partnerships/Integrated Marketing teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Successful candidate must be a data driven and a strategic thinker with a strong interest in advertising/media research and consumer insights
• Experience in marketing/research/communications planning at a consumer goods company, market research company, agency or media company a plus
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Focused on cultivating and growing strong internal and external relationships
• Curious about consumer behavior and media usage
• Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Act proactively to anticipate and deliver on sales requests
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately with excellent attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge in TV, Digital and/or Social syndicated research tools (Nielsen - NPower, Ad Intel, Lake5, GfK MRI, YouGov, Simmons) and digital applications (comScore, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
• Knowledge of social media measurement, familiarity with ListenFirst or Shareably a plus
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.