Front End Developer
- Full Time
Position: Front End Developer
Location: Alexandria/Arlington, VA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Beginning of May
Our agency client in Alexandria, VA is looking for a Front End Developer to join their team.
The ideal Front End Developer has experience coding website from design comps and psd files.
You should be comfortable working with clients and cross functional teams.
- 4+ years of web development experience
- Experience with CMS (such as WordPress, Drupal, and Adobe Experience Manager) required
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch a HUGE plus
- Experience with Git and code review processes
- Worked in a agile environment
- 508 Compliance experience a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.