- Full Time
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Up to $20/HR DOE
A client in Washington, DC is looking for a Marketing Coordinator with Design experience to join their team for a few months.
- Responsible for preparing proposals, presentation and communication materials
-Ensure that brand guidelines and messaging are applied templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans, etc.
- Review marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison to coordinate the completion marketing packages.
- Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences; Schedule appointments and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations as needed
- Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
- May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local marketing groups.
- Provides general administrative support to office and sales staff as requested
- 2+ years experience providing admin support to multiple people or team; Real Estate industry is preferred
- Proficient in PowerPoint and InDesign
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong marketing knowledge needed.
- BA/BS required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.