Senior Manager, Sales Operations
- Full Time
Manager, Sales Strategy is responsible for turning strategic direction into
action and effective scaling of sales strategies across the sales organization.
You will work as part of the Sales Strategy and Enablement team to support
complex efforts across multiple functions and business units as means to drive
business efficiency and sales productivity. Duties include engaging with sales
teams and sales leaders to identify needs and enable sales, driving
efficiencies and discipline to minimize errors and provide timely responses
across the organization. This role
should enhance sales productivity by identifying opportunities to streamline
processes that impact sales. This role reports directly to the Senior Director,
The successful candidate will:
- Be motivated to contribute to our most
- Be highly analytical with a proven ability to
turn data into compelling insight.
- Possess a strong understanding of sales process,
- Be a self-starter - work independently with
minimal direction or oversight.
- Excel in a fast-pace, high-pressure environment
where speed and quality are paramount.
- Drive high priority cross-BU initiatives while
working effectively on multiple assignments with little to no oversight.
- Partner with sales enablement, performance,
training and optimization teams as needed to drive initiative execution and
- Effectively communicate expectations and
requirements to engaged teams while keeping business stakeholders informed of
progress and all related issues.
- Identify, communicate and manage risks that may
interfere with project execution or success.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of Sales
applications, client and business groups across multiple functional areas.
- BA/BS degree, MBA is a plus
- 8+ years of business experience in relevant
functional areas (i.e. Sales, Sales Operations, Retail)
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Advanced Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
skills including Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word; Tableau preferred
- Proactive with ability to successfully deliver
end-to-end projects, working through the many obstacles along the way
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to
develop and maintain strong partnerships.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a
fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Clear and effective written, verbal and
- Management consulting, sales
operations/strategy, and/or automotive experience preferred.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.