Editor - Education Technology Content
- Full Time
Manifest is looking to hire an Editor in our Washington, D.C. Studio, for one of our largest and fastest growing accounts. In this role, you’ll write and edit B2B technology content for the education sector, collaborating with a smart and dedicated team at Manifest for one of the largest technology solutions and services providers in the country. You’ll also work with the clients as projects require and will pitch your stories directly to them.
- Develop and publish engaging and compelling content for a multi-channel program.
- In keeping with client brand parameters, support editorial calendar development, content creation and content editing on a variety of content projects.
- Participate in cross-team brainstorming sessions.
- Collaborate with analytics, audience engagement and performance marketing to support content strategy with data-driven creative ideas.
- Assign stories to and work closely with freelance writers as needed.
- Attend and cover industry events as needed.
- 6+ years of experience as a journalist and/or editor.
- Sharp writing and editing skills and ability to craft compelling narrative.
- Experience with content management systems, HTML and CSS.
- Meticulous attention to detail and deadlines.
- Experience writing/editing about technology and/or education a plus.
- On-camera video experience a plus.
- Experience working with customers or clients a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
What We Do:
At Manifest, our purpose is clear. We make brands unmistakable to their audiences, through content that serves and inspires, on platforms that deliver distinct experiences and with personal impact that is precisely measured. We know that “good enough” is not enough. Together we will make unmistakable things.
Manifest is an equal opportunity employer. Manifest does not sponsor employment visas.