Manager – Creative Producer Ad Sales
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Generate new ideas in advertising formats of brand and content integration that bring value and support NBCU revenue;Develop high quality creative presentations – with video and written concepts, mock-ups, scripts and visual referencesSupport the Ad Sales team with creative proposals for ad-hoc client requests aligned to client briefs, NBCU properties and research insights;Work with internal and external resources to prepare any concept presentations, storyboards or videos needed for ad sales pitches;Work with other Network Departments (On-Air, Prog, Mktg, Digital) to develop creative opportunities with multiple touch points to align network initiatives with client campaigns and maximize revenue;Responsible for providing pre-pitch production estimates to determine viability of creative elements offered to clients in relation to their potential investments;Attend client meetings for creative briefings representing the Creative department, be able to present concepts, contribute to ideas and to present creative concepts;Work closely with relevant network departments to ensure that any client campaigns are properly executed, on-budget and aligned to the creative objectives;Build strong relationship with the Creative Solutions team in all regions in order to leverage creative content, assets and ideas to support local client pitches;Work with internal and external resources to produce and deliver closed Solutions projects within stipulated timelines and budgets;Oversee the production and delivery of all assigned client campaign elements;Work with local Creative Solutions team members to maintain and communicate weekly proposal and production status reports; Maintain timeline and total cost reports for all assigned Solutions projects;Work with local Creative Solutions team members to update and deliver monthly project cost reports to Creative Solutions Director for monthly Finance Reporting;Responsible for the quality of conception, production and delivery of all assigned Creative Solutions projects;Leverage industry and company relationships to suggest innovative Solutions to Creative Director that can be profitable for client- network partnerships locally
• 5+ years of creative solutions experience either in-house or with a media/creative agency, or equivalent creative production experience in ad sales for TV or other video content-driven platforms;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or equivalent certificate;
• Proficient in Mac and Windows environments, including experience in PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop and Excel;
• Functional understanding of professional Post-Production tools like Avid, Final Cut, Protocols, Adobe Premiere and After Effects;
• Understanding of Production logistics with the ability to construct and review production budgets for TV, Digital and Social media platforms.
• Bilingual English and Spanish, Portuguese preferred.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Ability to balance the client’s brand objectives and those of NBCUniversal channels with commercially driven thinking and savvy;
• Understanding of engagement-driven marketing activities, including events, promotions, sweepstakes, contests and merchandising;
• Understanding of brand marketing, with hands-on experience building and/or managing consumer-focused brands;
• Strong relationship and consensus builder – able to pull together different teams to
• optimize quality of results;
• True creative and innovator; able to communicate and engage others in new ideas; and to accept criticism and other’s opinions
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure;
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter, proactive and focused;
• Honest, reliable and willing to foster NBCU values at work and with the team
• Have self-awareness; be able to identify own weakness and strengths
• Be humble and responsible: reach out for assistance when not able to perform a task
• Be proactive: take action before problems arise
• Connected and up-to-date with current media trends;
• Language: Fluent in English & Spanish, Portuguese is strongly preferred
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
The Creative Producer Manager will support the Creative Solutions Director in creating, managing and producing customized, co-branded multimedia campaigns tailored to meet clients’ marketing objectives across the NBCUniversal channels in Pan Regional.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.