Senior Promotions Producer
Location: Orlando, Florida
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Senior Promotions Producer will be responsible for writing, shooting and editing client commercials, news promotion and community image spots for Telemundo31, Orlando. This position will work closely with Telemundo31 Orlando’s Creative Services Director to create and execute fresh and relevant imaging for the station and clients.
Job DutiesConceptualize and write strategic messaging to further the station and client’s brand and achieve goals.Shoot and edit high quality local television promos and commercials that will entice viewers to watch Telemundo31 newscasts and entice viewers to experience clients’ products and services.Coordinates with News and Graphics Department to present a unified image to viewers.Responsible for directing, staging and lighting for shoots as well as camera work to produce high quality promos, commercials and PSA’s. Work extensively with Adobe Creative Suite, especially with Premiere Pro and After Effects.Motion graphics design work using Adobe After Effects.Still graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.Plan and execute digital and social media promotional campaigns.
* Minimum 3-4 years of experience creating compelling commercials and/or news promos.
* Prior production experience and able to write, shoot, edit station news, sales, and special television campaigns with proven results.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be detail-minded with the ability to handle tight deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects.
* Flexible to accommodate various changing work schedules to meet deadlines.
* Expert understanding of Premiere Pro and After Effects.
* Some experience with Illustrator or Photoshop.
* Must have a clear understanding and working knowledge of how to produce exceptional creative campaigns with continuity.
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) both written and verbal. Proficient in Spanish and Spanish grammar with a cultural understanding of Orlando’s Hispanic community.
Additional Job Requirements:
* Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
* Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
* Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must have ability to work any of a 24/7 shift
* Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples containing Spanish language news image promos and commercials -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
* Prior production experience in a Spanish language TV station
* Great attitude and strong team player
* Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
* Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.